The leading historical research company
We’re rigorous researchers, talented storytellers, skilled archivists, and dedicated museum professionals. We know our craft, we’re committed to our business, and we love what we do, so you can be assured that we invest personally in your project’s success.
Since 1981, we’ve built our reputation on delivering the highest-quality historical services according to our clients’ timelines and budgets. We know that as long as organizational leaders understand the value of history, there will be a market for its use. We’re dedicated to providing that work every day.
Our staff includes more than fifty professional historians, archivists, museum professionals, and support staff, which can be augmented by our relationships with specialized historical consultants. Together they bring years of practical experience and academic training to their craft. Our firm and members of our team maintain active participation in the following organizations:
- Academy of Certified Archivists
- American Alliance of Museums
- American Historical Association
- American Library Association
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference
- National Council on Public History
- National History Day
- Organization of American Historians
- Society for History in the Federal Government
- Society of American Archivists
- The National Coalition for History