Need help starting a corporate archives?
In an era of information overload and employee turnover, maintaining institutional knowledge in an archives can give you a competitive advantage. A well-organized archival program enables you to efficiently identify, save, and retrieve the information you need while safely discarding the material you don’t. Developing an archival program can often be a daunting task—especially when the concept of “archives” is often equated with “storing old files.”
We have assisted numerous companies in kick-starting their archival programs and have devised a number of resources to help. Our Archival Needs Assessment is especially designed to help you develop your plan.
- Visit your facilities and evaluate your current situation
- Deliver a written assessment report containing:
- Significant findings (review holdings, processes, and facilities)
- Recommendations for implementing an archives program
- Supporting information to aid in planning next steps
- Present our findings to your board or management team, if desired
Get started today!
Call us at (301) 279-9697 or contact History Associates to discuss your project.
For more information:
Read our article about planning a company archives.
Download our free whitepaper to build a business case for an archival program.