Investigative Health Research
Supporting Community Health & Safety
Respond to a public health crisis with speed and accuracy.
Our team has access to proprietary investigative databases critical to contact tracing and healthcare fraud investigations.
Our expertise extends into the realm of health, science, medicine, and manufacturing, all of which are relevant to the COVID-19 crisis.
Our skilled researchers have the analytical experience and tools to carry out effective, efficient investigations on a wide variety of complex topics.
State governments and local public health agencies are undertaking an unprecedented response to the COVID-19 emergency in an effort to slow the transmission of the infectious disease. These efforts include medical testing, stay-at-home orders, and contact tracing. A robust network of contract tracers—who support patients and warn contacts of exposure in order to break the chain of transmission—is vital to guard against a second wave of the pandemic and reduce current movement restrictions. States are rapidly expanding their contact tracing workforce with medical and healthcare professionals, academic researchers, students, and volunteers.
As testing and medical equipment supplies and services increase to meet demand, so too do the number of fraudulent operations. To prevent and uncover fraud, states must work diligently and rapidly to register and audit business operations of medical labs, testing facilities, and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Contact tracers will need investigative knowledge, specialized research tools, and empathy for success in real-time research on chains of transmission.
Fraud investigators will need rapid retrieval of corporate succession and licensing information.
Careful project management is also required to guarantee rapid response and accuracy.
- Project Management to serve as a single point of contact for contract tracing teams and public health agencies, and to optimize tasks, workflow, outreach, and records and information management.
- Investigative Research Services to leverage real-time, proprietary investigative databases to expedite the research process and bring human intelligence to bear on the matter.
- Records Management and Data Analytics with specializations in taxonomy development, metadata creation, and archiving to capture and preserve vital records of the medical community.
- Subject-Matter Experts with specialized knowledge of medical and scientific issues, investigative interviewing techniques, and experience working with diverse stakeholders in the public health community.
HAI welcomes credit card purchases, simplified acquisitions, and orders through our GSA schedule.
- Contract GS-25F-0038T
- Category 493110RM : Physical Records Management Services
(Formerly GSA Schedule 36 SIN 51-504)
GSA Advantage Document (PDF)
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 519190 All Other Information Services
- 541720 Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 561210 Facilities Support Services
- 561990 All Other Support Services
- 519120 Libraries and Archives
- 712110 Museums
- 712120 Historical Sites
POINT OF CONTACT:
Laura Starr, CA
years of service to state and local government
federal agencies, state and local governments served
historical research investigations completed