Archives Business Case Study
Download our report now to learn how an archival program can provide a favorable return on investment for your company. Properly managed, archives are assets that can help you:
- Reduce operating costs through efficient information retrieval
- Contribute to a sound risk management program
- Communicate stability in times of change
- Get the most out of your brand image
- Generate added value for marketing and public relations activities
- Produce revenue through licensing programs with third parties
- Strengthen consumer loyalty through showcasing company achievements
History Associates has assisted numerous companies in kick-starting their archival programs and we have devised a number of resources to help. Download our free report, “The Business Case for Archives: How History Can Bolster Your Bottom-Line” for a handy summary of the best business reasons for starting an archives program.
“The Business Case for Archives: How History Can Bolster Your Bottom-Line” answers some of the most commonly asked questions about setting up an archives.
Topics covered include:
- The Benefits of Archives: What You Need to Know
- “But We Already Have a Records Management Program…”
- Looking to Start an Archive?
- Answers to Commonly Asked Questions
- How can an archival program reduce operating costs?
- Can an archival program support the objectives of our risk management program?
- Can an archival program help with new staff orientation?
- How can an archival program strengthen our brand image?
- Can archives be used for marketing and public relations?
- Can archives be used to generate revenue for my company?
- Conclusion and Next Steps
Start making your case for developing an archival program. Download our free report, “The Business Case for Archives: How History Can Bolster Your Bottom-Line,” and get started today!