History Services On-Demand
Start Your Next Historical Project Today!
HAI’s On-Demand Services extend your in-house resources and produce impactful, insightful content. We offer a la carte and bundled service packages, as well as optional add-ons that enhance each service offering.
Oral History Interviews
Oral history interviews preserve memories, institutional knowledge, and valuable insights about past challenges, strategies, and inflection points—the sort of details that might otherwise be lost. Our experienced oral historians use techniques and best practices that yield authentic, conversational interviews.
Interview content can be used for personal or public use.
Oral History Interviews
NOTE: Buy 10+ Oral History Interviews and SAVE 20%.
Our On-Demand Oral History Interviews can help you:
- Preserve the memories of older relatives for family history projects to share with future generations.
- Celebrate an upcoming milestone with reflections by current and former executives, officials, stakeholders, board members, and employees.
- Capture institutional knowledge during an important transition for your agency, organization, or company.
- Enliven a historical book, exhibit, or website with personal accounts and stories.
- Add depth to a podcast, documentary, or other audiovisual project.
HAI has completed hundreds of oral histories for individuals, foundations, corporations, government agencies, and more.
The purchase of one (1) interview includes preliminary research, a virtual 60–90 minute interview, a signed release form, and an interview transcript. We will deliver final audio and video files in both .mp3 and .mp4 format, as well as the transcript in Microsoft Word format. All products will be reviewed and edited for quality assurance.
Your purchase includes a remote/virtual interview conducted over a platform such as Zoom, with commensurate audio and video quality. The interviewee must have access to a computer and a strong Internet connection. Should you wish to pursue an in-person or audio-only interview, please get in touch with us to discuss these options. The per-interview price does not include any travel costs.
We offer additional oral history services that may be of interest to your project. We would be happy to discuss any of these options with you for future purchase:
- Longer interviews
- In-person interviews
- Professional videography
- Enhanced video or audio production
Historical Blog Posts
Create compelling content to engage and educate. Your blog communicates to your community, customers, and stakeholders. Historical content is the perfect way to reflect and connect. Whether you post regularly or are new to the blogging world, our talented storytellers develop rigorously researched blog posts that are relevant, meaningful, and uniquely you!
1 Month of Posts
$980.00 – $2,940.00
Starting at $980
$5,292.00 – $15,876.00
Starting at $4,050
Package prices represent a 10% discount.
$9,408.00 – $28,244.00
Starting at $9,408
Package prices represent a 20% discount.
Our On-Demand Historical Blog Posts can help you:
- Dive deep into the founding and evolution of your organization to celebrate an upcoming anniversary.
- Highlight moments of challenge, change, or innovation to raise awareness, interest, and loyalty.
- Explore historical events and milestones that are important to your organization’s story or mission.
- Free up your team to focus on other important tasks.
As expert storytellers, crafting compelling content is at our core, and we’ve helped many clients bring their history to life. Check out the HAI Insights Blog to see examples of our blog writing.
The purchase of a blog post includes one version of the blog post delivered in either Microsoft Word or Google Docs. We will complete a detailed read through of the blog for spelling, grammar, factual accuracy, and quality control before delivery, but a professional copyedit of the post is not included. You are free to make any changes to the post before publishing it, but HAI will not be responsible for any further changes, or for any inaccuracies or other errors added to our delivered product.
Your purchase hires our team as ghostwriters; therefore, we will not include HAI accreditation in any delivered blog posts. You will have full rights to the content we produce. We may ask you if we can share your blog on our social media platforms or highlight the project as past performance or a case study on our website. HAI will not be responsible for posting the blog to your website, or for any SEO keywords research.
We will provide two or three public domain images that you can include with the blog, although there may be some topics (such as recent events) for which such images are not available. If you have images in an internal archive that you would like to use, we ask that you make the files available to us so that we can draft captions.
We offer additional blogging services that may be of interest to your project. We would be happy to discuss any of these options with you for future purchase:
- Keyword research
- Enhanced imagery services, including stock photo licensing or searching of your internal collections
- Custom infographic or map design for your blog
- Editorial calendar development
- Social media posts to share blogs with your followers