For State & Local Government
Solutions Designed to Meet Your Community’s Needs
Connect with our cross-dimensional experts on research, information, and content development services to create and sustain your program’s goals.
State, county, and municipal government agencies work to serve their citizens and advocate for local interests. Protection of constituents, delivery of reliable information, and meaningful cultural engagement experiences are essential building blocks of successful local government.
You need a reliable source for research, discovery, and experience services that will alleviate pressure on your program team and provide support at just the right time.
Our specialists focus on research and analysis, archives and information management, cultural heritage and technology, and content and digital storytelling services.
As both consultants and practitioners, we understand the range of challenges you face. We take a simple approach to unpacking these complex challenges:
- We listen to your specific requirements;
- We identify program gaps;
- We create an efficient, effective solution;
- We supply services that meet, and usually exceed, expectations.
Our services are available as both short term, supplemental support and long term, embedded teams.
We will position your program to:
- Achieve compliance with mandates
- Digitally transform paper-based records
- Support program operations through information discovery
- Make modern decisions based on historical research and analysis
- Archive operational, web-based, and historical information
- Discover, preserve, and interpret asset collections and sites
POINT OF CONTACT:
Laura Starr, CA
Government Program Manager
DUNS Number: 037704574
CAGE Code: 9Y474
HAI welcomes credit card purchases, simplified acquisitions, and orders through our GSA schedule.
- Contract GS-25F-0038T
- Category 493110RM : Physical Records Management Services
(Formerly GSA Schedule 36 SIN 51-504)
GSA Advantage Document (PDF)
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 519190 All Other Information Services
- 541720 Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 561210 Facilities Support Services
- 561990 All Other Support Services
- 519120 Libraries and Archives
- 712110 Museums
- 712120 Historical Sites
years of service to state and local government
SBA-certified American-owned small business
historical research investigations completed
“HAI is professional, sympathetic to our challenges and ask good questions for the benefit of our collection. They met with several individuals, including one of our city council people for well over an hour and a half. I heard many positive impressions come from this discussion.”
Executive Library Director, Niagara Falls Public Library