Government agencies achieve their missions by harnessing the power of knowledge and information.
Government agencies always have multiple responsibilities to administer. Whether it’s a mandate to modernize information management practices, or initiatives to discover content that supports modern program missions, a trusted partner in archival and research services can help.
We’ll assist as you create content to share insight with your program team or exhibit agency history, values, and missions. Or, we can preserve and share the legacy of your public officials with their constituents, communities, and researchers. Leverage historical assets, information, and insights to advance your program mission.
HAI’s services position your agency to:
- Adhere to records mandates
- Make modern decisions based on historical research and analysis
- Support program operations through information discovery
- Archive operational, web-based, and historical information
- Achieve regulatory compliance
- Discover, preserve, and interpret asset collections and sites
- Expand your in-house team through embedded historians, archivists, information professionals, and content experts
We provide professional services for:
POINT OF CONTACT:
Government Program Manager
DUNS Number: 037704574
CAGE Code: 9Y474
years of experience
in government service
linear feet or archives processed through HAI IDIQ Contract with National Park Service
federal agencies, state and local governments, and global institutions as clients
National Park Service projects successfully completed
We maintain top-rated CPARS scores with our federal clients, which include:
Department of Homeland Security • Department of Defense • Health and Human Services • Department of the Interior • Department of Veterans Affairs • Library of Congress • National Archives & Records Administration • Smithsonian Institution
- 519120 Libraries and Archives
- 519190 All Other Information Services
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541720 Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561210 Facilities Support Services
- 561990 All Other Support Services (Museum Cataloging Services)
- 712110 Museums
- 712120 Historical Sites
Featured Blog Posts
HAI Government Services
Bringing Your Stories to Life
While the information in any history must be curated, organized, and shared–content development and storytelling is about framing and communicating your narrative in a professional and meaningful way.
Making History Engaging and Profitable
Providing you with the comprehensive historical research that you need to move forward with development, restoration, and adaptive reuse projects involving historic properties.
Detectives for the Most Challenging Research Questions
Providing discreet and time-sensitive historical research, data, and analysis to law firms in support of complex legal matters, regulatory compliance, and public relations.
Bringing Order Out of Chaos
Your organization knows how quickly electronic records and historical materials can accumulate into a formidable web of information that requires substantial resource investments to untangle.
John Roberts Chief Archivist, National Park Service
Mark Schaming Director of Exhibitions and Programs New York State Museum regarding the Caen Peace Memorial Exhibit about 9/11
Marc Levitt Former Director of Archives, Robert C. Byrd Center for Legislative Studies