The Best Company in History™
We know our craft, we’re committed to our business, and we love what we do.
We’ve built our reputation on delivering the highest-quality historical services according to our clients’ timelines and budgets.
We know that as long as organizational leaders understand the value of history, there will be a market for its use. We’re dedicated to providing that work every day.
Our HAI staff includes more than fifty professional historians, archivists, museum professionals, and support staff, which can be augmented by our relationships with specialized historical consultants. Together they bring years of practical experience and academic training to their craft.
- We are research experts.
- We bring a distinct blend of skills, services, and know-how to your project
- We help our clients discover information and uncover insights
- Your experience with HAI will lead to greater success, increased potential, and create lasting value for your customers and your business
Interested in working with the Best Company in History™?
Our firm and members of our team maintain active participation in the following organizations:
- Academy of Certified Archivists
- American Alliance of Museums
- American Historical Association
- American Library Association
- American Society for Environmental History
- Association of African American Museums
- Association of Centers for the Study of Congress
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference
- National Archives Foundation – Corporate Council
- National Council on Public History
- National Digital Stewardship Alliance (NDSA)
- National History Day
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Organization of American Historians
- Society for History in the Federal Government
- Society of American Archivists
- The National Coalition for History
- Virginia Association of Museums
As the Best Company in History™ we have:
Developed content for