Art at Large, Inc.
Art at Large, Inc. specializes in custom large-scale artistic solutions for interior and exterior environmental/experiential graphics. From concept to installation, Art at Large offers planning, design, art production, illustration, fabrication and installation management services for museum exhibition, commercial, healthcare, public art, and other special projects. Art at Large, Inc. utilizes our various skillsets to provide a unique approach to each project. Art at Large is a certified Woman-Owned Small Business.
Art at Large, Inc. works with Owners, Curators, Architectural Designers, Marketing Personnel, and Stakeholders to understand the project’s integral mission and vision, and produce a final product that reflects these goals. During this process, Art at Large provides services in:
- Space Planning – Footprints, elevations, dimensional renderings, construction drawings, crowd management and traffic flow, paint plans, graphics approach and specialty signage
- Brand Identity Design – exhibition and commercial logo & identity, palette, graphics standards manuals, interior/exterior signage, type treatment for print and digital usage
- Design & Artwork– custom illustration, graphic murals, silhouettes, direct-paint application, motion graphics, photography and photo-manipulation
- Art Production – digital capture and scanning, photo editing, image sourcing, presentations, color/image proofing, press-ready production files
- Fabrication & Installation Management – shop drawings, hardware & material specifications, production scheduling, file transfer, color and print proofing, installation drawings, and on-site management